Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The KNOW:HOPE:BELIEVE list

10 things I KNOW are as follows....
  • Kameron Christopher John is my sunshine.
  • There is a heaven. My grandmother is there taking care of the sunflowers.
  • Kisses goodbye are good, but kissing goodbye, turning to leave, turning back and kissing again is sooo much better.
  • Climbing into a bed that has been made is the best feeling.
  • I will always have OCD about certain things. No changing that one.
  • Nothing, and I mean nothing makes me feel better than hearing Kam call me "Mommy"
  • Coffee is my daily vitamin.
  • I am always spun out on imagination. I daydream. I get 27 ideas at once. I can't help it.
  • My life is absolutely positively amazing. I learn everyday.
  • Prayers are answered. Some aren't. It always works out though.
10 things I HOPE for are as follows.....
  • More people will start seeing the glass as half full. Or just be happy to have a damn glass.
  • Kam will continue to grow and learn.
  • Medical breakthroughs will be made for cancer. All types. And soon.
  • God will continue to trust me and challenge me. He is doing a pretty good job of making this thing called life a great big adventure.
  • My dad will continue to be a huge part of Kam's life. Kam just adores that man and it makes me happy.  
  • I learn to bake bread. Good bread.
  • I can learn to be more patient.
  • One day I can make a man feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
  • To have a house with a white fence.
  • That my car will never break down on the side of the road again.
10 things I BELIEVE as follows......
  • I am doing an alright job of raising a little boy.
  • That little boy is very blessed to have a dad that plays a huge part in his life.
  • In God. In miracles. In faith.
  • Someday I will get married.
  • Perfect timing.
  • Creativity. I love being creative and challenging those around me to do the same.
  • I get a little stronger everyday.
  • Some of my best friends should have been my sisters, but God knew that our parents wouldn't have been able to handle us.
  • In keeping calm and carrying on.
  • Love is the best medicine.

4 comments:

  1. There is something so ;iberating about making lists, huh? Good List lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too, you're awesome Mattie!
    P.S. I have the best white bread recipe on my blog. It's super easy and I'm positive you could handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list and I love your blog! :o) You are such a good Mommy!

    ReplyDelete