Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jean Pants

Kam is currently in a cowboy phase. He truly believes that he is a cowboy and in case you were wondering, it IS the cutest thing ever. He wakes up bright and early and picks out his own outfit which consists of "jean pants", a tee shirt, cowboy boots, and his cowboy hat. I have been learning a lot since we started this journey.  I have learned more than I ever thought possible. One area that has really been capitalized on is how to be a cowboy. If you were wondering what it takes to roam the wild west on a horse let me tell you.

  • No bubble baths. Cowboys in this day and age ONLY shower. They have apparently came a long way. All this time I thought they didn't shower at all. 
  • Cowboys wake up with the sun. They have a lot to do. 
  • When cowboys go to bed they must sleep with tractor blankets. 
  • Indoors is no place for a cowboy. They like to be outside chewing on a piece of grass looking off into the distance. 
  • "Jean pants" aren't a question. They are the answer. 
I hope that I have enlightened you with this information. I know I have been enlightened.

1 comment: