Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Decided to start a blog so I could keep in touch with people this way. Basically I just moved to Utah for my job and so far so good! i do work...a lot...its worth it though. I love my jobby job.
I am a single mom. My son is my life and wouldn't wish for anything different. He will be 2 in December and I can't beleive it! He is becoming more and more of a lil buddy to me and its such an amazing experience. I love watching him learn new things. It seems like I learn to look at things a little differently with each new thing he discovers. He teaches me to smile more and love deeper. I never knew how much love a heart could hold until he called me mommy. He is starting to be so much more of a little boy and not so much an infant. He is becoming Kam.

No comments:

Post a Comment