Wednesday, September 2, 2009

::DON'T BLINK::

I looked at the calendar today and realized that it is already September! Where has the time gone?! I can't believe that summer 2009 is over and fall is quickly approaching. This summer was one of the best ones though. While I may not have done a lot of "summer activities" Kam and I sure did manage to have fun.
It was a summer in transition so that made things a little harder. We spent a lot of time at grandma and grandpa's house in Malad. Kam was able to play with the animals and hang out with uncle Clint too. He loves the chickens and the kittens. I think that those cat's are some of the best fed ones in that part of Idaho thanks to him. He would just pour the bag of cat food onto the laundry room floor and run grab them, and then proceed to sit them on top of the pile. So funny.
We got to go look at the fish at Cabella's also. He loved it. Now coincidentally his favorite thing to watch is Nemo. Which he calls 'meme'. I am concerned that our DVD player is going to break we watch it so much. The only way the movie is really worthwhile though is if we sit right in front of the TV and eat otter pops while watching it. It really makes for quite the experience. :]]
Kam did a lot of growing up this summer. I can't believe it. Last summer we spent a lot of time inside or in the shade and now this time around we were able to do a lot more. I can't wait to see what fall brings. I'm sure he will make it interesting!






No comments:

Post a Comment