Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh hello December...

Ok this blog is collecting dust. To my friends that enjoy reading it my apologies for the lack of posts. I need a personal assistant to keep up on it for me. For my life just being Kam and I, it sure is busy. It's probably a good thing I am not octomom or I wouldn't have time for anything, especially not my lil ol' blog. Enough of the chatter about how little time I have. Let's get on with it!

With so much going on since we have moved back to Rigby I will just start with the big important stuff...with that being said I am happy to say I got a new job. Say hello to the store manager at Gymboree in Idaho Falls! It was a very sudden change to take on. They contacted me on a Tuesday and offered me the job on Friday. I have no regrets taking it on and love it so far. My district manager is great, My team is amazing and Kam's wardrobe is growing substantially. All in all life is good. Kam's growing so fast and has more personality than I can handle. (I can't imagine where he gets that from....)

My sister is set to close on her house and be moved out by the 30th of December. I am really going to miss having them just down the road from me and I am sure Kam will miss going over there everyday. He did tell me that he is excited to go visit them when they leave though. Looks like we will be vacationing in Boise this next year. I am hoping to find him a daycare that combines preschool into it so he can have a jump start on reading and all that good stuff. He told me the other day that he really wants to be a doctor. When I asked him what kind he replied "The kind that gives shots to kids when they are sick." I fully intend on doing everything I can to promote this kind of thinking and so preschool here we come!

Halloween was so much fun this year. Kam was a chicken. If you ask me I think he was the cutest chicken on this side of the Mississippi. We went trick or treating with my sister and her family. The kids were so cute and managed to stay warm because they were running marathons through the neighborhood we went to. Apparently they were worried there would be a candy shortage and they had to sprint from house to house. I once again found myself evaluating my lifestyle and wondered how I got so out of shape. I pondered this while eating a handful of Kameron's candy after he was asleep. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment