Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


I know this post is coming just a bit late, but staying true to my motto "always late but worth the wait" I felt it only necessary to post in January. Quite frankly it has taken me this long to recover from the holiday hangover that follows.

Christmas was good to us this year. Due to a hiccup in my work situation (I will get to that later) I was able to spend the holiday uninterrupted with Kam and my family came up the morning of and spent it with us. Santa spoiled Kam and he got almost everything on his list. Everything except for a pretend glass of milk, which Santa had a had time getting due to such limited quantities. The leaf blower he has been eyeing for quite sometime appeared under the tree with a tool box and a hard hat with a light to go with it. We are still working on playing with everything! His most prized possession is a giant stuffed puppy, which he named Puppy the Puppy. I call him Puppy for short. Puppy has a spot on our board games and has even sat in on dinner with us. Kam claims to like him more than a real dog because he doesn't poop in the house or stink.

I received an amazing gift from my friend. It was a donation made in my name to the Christmas Box International. She enclosed a story with it and oh man did that get me. I was a blubbering mess by the end of it. I also received a pretty awesome new coffee pot to help support me in my addictive habit. Kam gave me a drill. Now this may sound funny to some of you, not to this girl! I have been wanting a drill for years now! I am so excited! I cannot wait to get the pinterest projects going!

Needless to say after all the hustle and bustle I am sad to see it go, but in a small way relieved to have it over with. It is so magical with a little one in the home. Sometimes all that magic causes a whole lot of exhaustion, so until next year Saint Nick!


Kam's elf Vixen left a special letter and this snow globe before heading back to the north pole. 

All boy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment