Monday, August 2, 2010

Ohh where tO even begin?!?!

I cannot believe the little person Kam has and still is becoming. He has the biggest heart ever and a smile that makes me melt. Everyday he amazes me. Every mother thinks their child is the smartest one on the planet, and well I am no different! Some of the things he says I just can't believe! He knows his colors and shapes, we are working on counting and he knows every animal that there is. His biggest obsession right now is tractors. Yellow ones, red ones, green or blue. Doesn't matter he LOVES them! He has also found a favorite song...Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean...go figure. Kam is a very special guy and I hope that he continues to grow and learn with everyday. I see so much potential in him. I am a very proud and lucky mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment