- I woke up on the right side of my cozy bed today.
- I found a fun sized Twix in my drawer when I was packing my lunch.
- Looked through the pictures of Kam and I and cried when I put them up around my house because I realized that he is growing up right before my eyes.
- Night time phone calls. I don't think they will ever get old. Ever.
- Picking up Kam from daycare and him running up to me yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" Followed with and incredibly wet kiss on the cheek when I picked him up.
- The smell of a fresh cantaloupe.
- Craft nights that go into the early mornings.
- Watching Kam play with his little friends outside and learning things like throwing toys over the fence into the neighbors yard is not a good idea.
- The smell of the rain. The sound of the rain.
- Making people laugh.
- Homemade ice cream.
- Going to bed at night knowing that tomorrow is going to be another great day surrounded by great people.
1 year ago