Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Loved Today

I seriously cannot help but think how lucky I am. Today was another one of those days that I realized how blessed I am. The things that made me all warm and fuzzy this week {so far} are as follows... :)

  • I woke up on the right side of my cozy bed today.
  • I found a fun sized Twix in my drawer when I was packing my lunch.
  • Looked through the pictures of Kam and I and cried when I put them up around my house because I realized that he is growing up right before my eyes.
  • Night time phone calls. I don't think they will ever get old. Ever.
  • Picking up Kam from daycare and him running up to me yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" Followed with and incredibly wet kiss on the cheek when I picked him up.
  • The smell of a fresh cantaloupe.
  • Craft nights that go into the early mornings.
  • Watching Kam play with his little friends outside and learning things like throwing toys over the fence into the neighbors yard is not a good idea.
  • The smell of the rain. The sound of the rain.
  • Making people laugh.
  • Homemade ice cream.
  • Going to bed at night knowing that tomorrow is going to be another great day surrounded by great people.

1 comment: