Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas In July

OK so I am fully aware that it is July, but I would just like to let my family and friends know some things that I would like for Christmas. So here is some of my list. Keep in mind that what goes around comes around and I have already been conjuring up ideas for the people in my life. This list includes, but is not limited to,


  • A treadmill
  • Spa package
  • An Audi. With a warranty.
  • Red bottom heels.
  • Jessica Simpson luggage. The zebra print ones. 
  • Unlimited spray tans for a year, most spas have this option in their packages, refer to number 2 on the list. 
  • Nordstroms gift card. 
  • Fridge for my wine. 
  • Last but not least, a winning lottery ticket.
I would like to say thank you in advance. I cannot wait to feel the joy this Christmas season pour over me when I see these gifts under my tree. I would also like to let you know that I am open to ideas and suggestions as to what you would like to receive this year. Like I said what goes around comes around. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol...You crack me up! I'm just letting you know that I would like a new car for Christmas also...Remember that!

    ReplyDelete