Monday, May 23, 2011

A Small Reminder

Lately I have been finding lots of things that make me smile. Just in case you wanted to know what those were, here they are.

  • Spending time with my closest friends.
  • Getting tickled by Kam.
  • Finding 'the nook' after a long day and falling asleep. (For those of you who watch Sex and the City, you know exactly what the nook is and how important it is.)
  • Craft nights with Jess.
  • Bedtime phone calls to discuss absolutely nothing in particular, but to always say goodnight.
  • Spending time at my parents house.
  • The smell of a new book.
  • Asking questions and getting an answer that takes a weight off my shoulders.
  • Working out with LaChelle.
  • Taking goodie plates to the neighbors.
  • Watching my 2 favorite people on the seesaw together.
  • Chit chat with Shay in the salon.
  • Fresh fruit. The good stuff is finally in season and I couldn't be happier about that.
  • Waking up a few minutes before my alarm.
  • The much needed and anticipated long kiss.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment