Monday, May 2, 2011

This is the good life

As you may know I am a very optimistic person. I always try to make the absolute best of every situation and enjoy every aspect of my crazy little life. Here are some prime examples of what makes my life so gosh dang great. . .

  • Being a mommy. Not only being a mommy but, being a mommy to the best little boy in the world.
  • Having so many people in heaven watching over me.
  • My amazing family. Especially my sister. She always listens to my stories and offers advice.
  • I have a roof over my head, a vehicle that gets me from here to there and back, food to eat, a bed to climb into every night, and love from all those around me to hold it all together.
  • Vodka. Yes you read that right. Vodka makes my life better in many ways. Stress reliever in a bottle. Don't get the wrong idea, I am in no way an alcoholic, I am just a dang good time. :)
  • Music. It always has a way of making you just...you know...ahhh...EXACTLY!
  • My ability to laugh.
  • Best friends. Without them I would be soooo lost. Shaylise Bowen, Jessica Gledhill, and LaChelle Enright I wouldn't know what to do without you.
  • My health. I am sure I am not the healthiest person alive (refer to the vodka mention above) but I can get out of bed just fine, use my legs to get me places, my arms to pick up my little boy, my lungs to breathe, my eyes to see the beautiful things all around me, my mouth to eat delicious foods, the list goes on and on.
  • Comfortable couches. Better yet MY comfortable white chair.
  • Crafting. Creating things with my hands.
  • Bedtime stories with Kam. Reading Mars Needs Moms never ever ever gets old.
Those are just some of the many reasons I love life.

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and kam. :) And i also love this quote: Don't get the wrong idea, I am in no way an alcoholic, I am just a dang good time. :) Haha. You are definitely a good time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're optimism should be more contagious. I vote that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks Kelsey! Love you too Shay!

    ReplyDelete